This is where we get our favorite writers and friends to share their body shaping remedies and stylist solutions (and we will, too!). From a first bra disaster to a cute underwear round-up, look for regular features like: Fashion, Solutions, Underwear and Bras.
My holiday essentials include bras (of course), cozy loungewear, and yummy food! This holiday I LOVE delicate lace, seamless undies, a warm trip and avocado soup…
1. The Romantic Lace Bralette: The soft structure shows off your most natural shape. Just enough support with tons of comfort!
2. The Pushup Bare Bra: This is the best bra investment you can make! It will get you through every holiday event.
3. Outta-Sight Undie: Good undies are also important and panty lines are not allowed! This is a no-fuss option under any dress.
4. Moccasins: I can never have enough slippers around the holidays, and these are my favorite on the site right now.
5. The Aerie Blanket Scarf: I bought 4 of these blanket scarves for friends as gifts! You cannot go wrong!
6. Aerie Waffle Sleep Set: Mix & match pajamas are a favorite of mine for winter.
7. Aerie Flannel Pajama Pant: I love flannel bottoms with a drawstring. I love the ones with the shopping bear!
For my personal survival tips and favorite Avocado soup recipe, check out the Aerie blog.