Fashion Stylist, Jenny Altman, gives expert advice to women of every body shape. She will give solutions for everyday dressing and for that one-shouldered gown you just don’t know how to wear. Here you will find the shapewear, slips, thongs, bras and panties worth shopping for.
My holiday essentials include bras (of course), cozy loungewear, and yummy food! This holiday I LOVE delicate lace, seamless undies, a warm trip and avocado soup…
1. The Romantic Lace Bralette: The soft structure shows off your most natural shape. Just enough support with tons of comfort!
2. The Pushup Bare Bra: This is the best bra investment you can make! It will get you through every holiday event.
3. Outta-Sight Undie: Good undies are also important and panty lines are not allowed! This is a no-fuss option under any dress.
4. Moccasins: I can never have enough slippers around the holidays, and these are my favorite on the site right now.
5. The Aerie Blanket Scarf: I bought 4 of these blanket scarves for friends as gifts! You cannot go wrong!
6. Aerie Waffle Sleep Set: Mix & match pajamas are a favorite of mine for winter.
7. Aerie Flannel Pajama Pant: I love flannel bottoms with a drawstring. I love the ones with the shopping bear!
For my personal survival tips and favorite Avocado soup recipe, check out the Aerie blog.